Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How is the best way to clean the pores on my nose?

Every night I can apply pressure to the skin on my nose and have tons of puss or bacteria that comes out. Anyone else out here have this problem right now I press it clean and then rub it with acne pads.|||Try these Biore strips. You dampen them and stick them on your nose. When they dry a while later peel them off and all that stuff sticks to the strips.





They actually work and take off the most disgusting clogs.|||Seeing a good dermatologist always helps. Getting a facial helps a lot too. My breakouts started to clear out after a skin care expert told me what to use for my specific skin type.





I find that using a good cleanser and a gritty scrub such as apricot scrub works. I also make sure and use a facial lotion and occasionally steam my pores. After I open up my pores, I like to make a sugar scrub to clean my skin.





Drinking more water and eating healthier definately help, irregardeless of whether or not eating and drinking habits directly affect acne.|||What your doing is the best way. However there are those Biore nose strips that work real well. The strips wont break the blood vessels in the skin on your nose where you%26#039;ll end up with red veins on your nose permanently. Also you can use peel off mask on your nose and all over to remove them. Elmers glue works well if you don%26#039;t have the mask.|||wash your face with a soap that will remove at least 80% of the oil in your skin. use the hottest water you can stand.when your cheeks are squeaky clean then your face is clean. then use proactive which is the best of any skin cleansers made. its even better that old clearasil.the old cream used in the 60s.we didnt have 4 or 5 other topicals to adjust ph of our skin.i usually use ivory soap to wash my face and after i started shaving as a young man in the army in the early 70s the razor simply cut off the pimples and went away.|||use the biore nose pads. they are different now and way more effective. Use them 2 to 3 times a week.


Its not puss or bacteria, just oil and dirt.





The strips by other companies are not as effective, use Biore.

No comments:

Post a Comment