Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of black heads and pores on your face?

I don%26#039;t have an acne problem as far as huge zits. But I%26#039;m 30 years old and want to have a smooth face.|||I squeeze them out. It%26#039;s gross. The black heads on my nose never seem to go away so I guess I have the same problem. They aren%26#039;t that noticeable though.|||I%26#039;ve heard people say it works when u mix olive oil with brown sugar (white sugar makes no big difference) and use it as a gentle scrub to remove black heads. I have tried it and it works fine but plx dun scrub it too hard. Otherwise it will hurt ur delicate skin.


I only use it on the nose. If I scrub it on the cheeks, it will grow red. I think if ur skin is not too sensitive, there%26#039;s no problem to do it on the cheeks. Dun have to do it every day though.


I dunno what to do with the enlarged pores as well.|||wash your face|||goddamnit just wash your face|||Your pores are part of your skin, however the blackheads can be removed, that is grease and dirt etc.... The tool used to remove blackheads is called an extractor, and is easy to use. You can find them at most drug stores. Here%26#039;s what it looks like.


http://bestgroomingtools.com/comedo-extr鈥?/a>|||Use Natural Sea Beauty - Mineral-rich Dead Sea Mud Cleansing Gel, unclogs pores and absorbs excess oil, dirt and makeup, to purify, refresh and renew your skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.





http://www.bodycarebymg.com/product/540-鈥?/a>|||i use biore and it works great! you can buy them anywhere like at target, walmart, or grocery store.... etc|||Get some Biore brand nose and forehead strips. You just wet your face, stick it on, and pull it off after about ten minutes. It pulls all of the dirt right out of your pores. It does hurt and it does cost about 6 dollars for 14 strips, but it is amazing. To get a smooth face use a gentle scrub.|||The best thing that all my family use is a soap called, %26#039;Simple Soap%26#039;.It contains no perfume or other nasties, just plain simple soap. Bought at any chemists and not very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment