Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the difference between foundation and concealer? Which one is better to hide large pores?

I have large pores around my nose and on my nose. My skin is slightly oily and I don%26#039;t have much acne. Sometimes they just appear, but it%26#039;s not something that I don%26#039;t worry about a lot. However, I have like red sports around my nose and on my nose that looks as if I do have acne even though I don%26#039;t. Which do you suggest to use to hide this?|||Concealer completely covers imperfections and dark circles. After applying the concealer, lightly pat some powder onto the area. This will set the concealer and help to increase its longevity.|||foundation is for your whole face. concealer you just put on acne or dark circles. foundation would be better :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment