Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of bumps and clogged pores on my forehead?

My forehead is very prone to breakouts. Everyday I cleanse, exfoliate, and use an antibacterial acne medication. In addition to this I wear mineral makeup. Because of my skincare regimen I get much less pimples and my skin everywhere else looks fabulous.... BUT still under close inspection my forehead is dotted with tiny bumps and clogged pores. Its really bugging me..... I just want smooth, flat skin there. Any advice?|||If you are really concerned about your skin, perhaps use as little makeup as possible, or no makeup at all (always good to go natural, yeah? Not as bad as it sounds!). Carrots are extremely good for your skin, keep it smooth and soft, so take a lot of those, and don%26#039;t stay out too long under the sun. Never use rough cloths on your face and regulate your sleep cycles - believe it or not, along with stress, they can alter your complexion greatly. I tend to get tons of pimples on my forehead when undergoing stress.|||Try St. Ives facial scrub and facial mask. Or if you have a sensitive skin, use warm milk as facial mask. It helps to soften your skin without getting irritated. Also, avoid using make-ups as much as possible..a baby face powder and lip gloss will do..|||okay....this might sound ridiculus but it really helps. Get toothpaste and put it on before bed on the spots you need to put it on. rub it and sleep until the next morning, wash it off. Repeat until the bumps get smaller and smaller.


hope i helped. |||oh no!!!!! use nivea visage young smooth it! cleanser or scrub or whatever it is :) if you are in australia, you can get it pretty much anywhere... big w, target, a chemist... |||use st. ives apricot scrub :)|||Just step up your diet..............drink more juices and soups avoid sodium|||Please take this seriously, because everytime I mention it people think I%26#039;m joking, it pisses me off though, because I wouldn%26#039;t joke and tell people to put something on their skin that would harm them. I use to have whiteheads all over my forehead, I%26#039;d breakout near my chin, and get some blackheads on my chin. I saw on my local news, the news anchor mentioned that dandruff shampoo, cures acne. I seriously was like %26quot;what the...?%26quot; but, it was on the news, and I doubt they%26#039;d make something up... so I went out and bought - Head and Shoulders Classic Clean dandruff shampoo... I clean my face with it in the morning, and I add 4 drops of tea tree oil to it... at night I wash my face again doing the same thing, except I add a pinch (DO NOT DO MORE!) of baking soda... I wash my face, and use a %26quot;Microfiber cloth%26quot; and soak it in the water and take it off, then when I rinse out the cloth, I put some more water, and apply Olay moisturiser (its non-comodogenic, fragrance free, and oil-free)





I sware. Just please. I beg you, to try it. If it makes your skin worse, then stop. Also, alot of people don%26#039;t realize that conditioner, and shampoo CAN block your pores, so I use the Head and Shoulders in the shower too, because it has zinc, lack of zinc is the reason why ALOT of people suffer from acne, and don%26#039;t realize that your body NEEDS zinc. When I get out of the shower I apply a leave in conditioner (get anyone, they sell at the drugstore, mines is pricey from the Salon, but any drugstore leave in condtioner will work!) and it works the same as conditioner if not better.


(Again, conditioner WILL block pores)





Also:


Eat healthy.


Excersize.


Get at least 8 hours of sleep.


Wash your face twice a day.





Good luck!


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment