Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you make a homemade facisal or mask to clean your pores?

I have acne and I want it to go away so bad and I need to clean my pores. How do you make your own at home?|||trust me this works:


all you have to do is put sugar on your face while your in the shower, then you squeeze a half- a lemon on your face, your pores will be gone in no time!


its totally natural and it really works=]]


GOOD LUCK!|||I here that some people put avocado on there face!!|||Mix egg whites with powdered milk. Be very careful not to get any on your eyebrows or your hair.|||i make my own sugar scrub just by putting a little sugar in my palm (organic sugar) w/ some lemon. it%26#039;s makes your skin so soft.|||Try www.ultimate-cosmetics.com


Click on %26quot;Homemade recipes%26quot;. Some of them are great!|||add some brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of milk add enough sugar until it is more of a paste|||honestly, I wouldn%26#039;t try making that kind of thing at home because you don%26#039;t know how your specific skin will react to it. You definetly don%26#039;t want to irritate your skin more, because that will make it more noticeable. I do suggest Queen Helene Mint Julip Masque, though. It%26#039;s not too expensive, about 5 dollars for a huge tube, and it works like magic. Also, you probably want to try something that will clean your pores daily,I like Clean and Clear cooling cleanser personally. Also, don%26#039;t forget to moisterize! I hope that this helped you somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment