Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do to close the pores of my face?

I know it may sound silly, but the pores of my face are more open every time I check.. What can I do to close them? Any beauty tricks are wellcome.|||Try %26quot;Netrogena Pore Refining Cleanser%26quot; use it everyday for as long as you can. The trick is to be consistant. I really notice a difference in my pores when I use it! It%26#039;s cheap and you can find it at target, bartell drug stores...or any type of drug store! Good luck.





Lola %26amp; Giselle|||superglue is always good.|||My dermatologist gets liquid nitrogen and dips a paper towel then puts it close to my skin. It feels good. So I%26#039;m guessing coldness closes pores.|||change your genes|||stuff them with bubble gum|||Cold water.|||I use a deep pore cleansing masque..... this will clean your pores and close them.... of course with regular use. Remember when you do your daily regimen alwys do the following first wash, then scrub or masque, then toner, then a serum, then a night cream and for last an eye cream... I use these products because i have been able to see a different aspect in my skin%26#039;s texture. https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/arb鈥?/a>





The best thing about these products is that these products are botanically based and they are formulatted without mineral oil, and animal products. these ingredients are not absorbed by our skin and we need to protect it form the sun. Did you know that mineral oil is the 2nd worse thing you could do to your skin, the 1st is the sun. Also animal products come from rendering plants these plants pick all dead animal and dead animal parts (from meat houses, etc.) and they put it in a huge pot, squash everything and boils it, what ever comes to the top is the oil other companies use to elaborate thier products, gross I know...... that is why I use Arbonne....and their prices are very good and worth it. And you could shop online and if there is anything you do not like form the company they return your money within 45 days.... I find that just great ..|||Cleanse then so they don%26#039;t look as open. Only a microscope can really see them though. If you however, really do come across a way, don%26#039;t try closing then. It can cause a breakout of black-heads, white-heads, pimples, you name it! Your face may also slightly turn Ebony-colored... Cold stuff seems to tighten up pores, try that. Liquid nitrogen, ice, freezing water at 36 degrees helps too.|||cold water even in winter


tonic


good foundition transfeer onr


good powder also trensfeer onr|||Cold Water|||they will never really close but any pore cleaner|||Cold water and I think that products that contain alcohol will also do it, although I%26#039;m not 100 percent sure.





Like when you shave and you put on after shave, it has a lot of alcohol in it and I think that it%26#039;s to help close the pores.





So if you wash your face with warm water (or a little hot), finish it with a splash of nice cold water to avoid keeping the pores open for too long.





Hope that this helps.





Buddhadan|||I agree.....but Ice water...everyday morning and night it will take a while but eventually they will start to close

No comments:

Post a Comment