Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best product for minimizing pores?

Or at least giving the allusion





:(|||Eeek, I have big pores too. Right near my nose.





I%26#039;ve been using Clinique Pore Minimizer T-zone shine control, and it works pretty well.


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





It%26#039;s kind of expensive, and the tube is really tiny, but you only use a little bit. I use mine every day and I%26#039;ve had it for almost 3 months. I put it on after I moisturize, but before my foundation.





Also, don%26#039;t wear sparkly/shimmery blush if you have big pores. It ends up drawing attention to them when the light hits it. Stick to the matte stuff.|||A tea bag steamed in hot water and then put on your face works incredibly well.





Olive oil on your face helps as well keep it on for 5 minutes before washing it off, that helps extract bad stuff out of your pores.





And of course, pore minimizing masks found at most stores can be used.|||Clearasil is the best product i have tried for spots, and if that doesn%26#039;t help visit the doctor or chemist and they will suggest what is best for you.|||If you want makeup, use MAC%26#039;s Matte Creme. It works a treat, and dries to powder. It covers up pores a treat.


Use tea tree oil to minimize them, and cleanse daily.


Hope I helped


XOXO|||i%26#039;ve read that tea tree toner is amazing, although I%26#039;ve never tried it. but toner is supposed to make pores smaller and even skin tone.|||Rub peanut butter on your face.


like no joke,


im not even kidding.





and then try cocoa butter if that dont work

No comments:

Post a Comment