Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to reduce the apperance of pores?

How do i get rid of my enlarged pores around my cheeks?


I would only like to use home made remedies.|||Use an egg white. Beat until frothy and apply with a cotton ball all over face. Wait for about 20-30 minutes. It%26#039;ll get tight and dry, but hang in there! Rinse with tepid water (rather cool to room temp). This should help minimize pores. I%26#039;ve done it before and noticed a difference! Try it twice a week.


For more homemade face mask recipes:


http://www.simplynaturalskin.com/masks.h鈥?/a>|||fill a bowl with hot steamy water, put your face over it, and cover with a damp towel. sit like so for 5 min. this will open and clean them out. afterwards, rub a couple ice cubes over your face, this will close and shrink them. this is also great for getting rid of blackheads.|||Wash with cold water. Then use an astringent - Witch Hazel is an alternative.|||http://shop.avon.com/shop/search.asp|||go see a plastic surgeon just tell them to give u a new face hold the pores. just a joke|||Go to a dermatologist. Really helped with my pores. I know they say it is not good to pop them but she puts a very good cleanser on my face and it is clean. Cleanse very well. I only use cetaphil wash and face lotion. It works great.|||after you wash it with the warm water.. splash some cool water on your face|||use bare minerals..is make up but its natural and healthy


it%26#039;ll cover it up

No comments:

Post a Comment