Saturday, December 26, 2009

What product should I use to reduce pores on face?

Hi all,


ive spent heaps and heaps of money of a variety of facial products, they stop zits, but the pores dont get any smaller. I cleanse, scrub, tone and moisturise but nothing changes.


Just woundering what brands others are using (getting results or not) so maybe i%26#039;ll stop wasting my money on trying different brands??





thanks so much everyone.|||A good, simple skin care regimen is more important to your skin than any fancy or expensive products. Your pores are how your skin breathes and regulates moisture levels.





Pore size is partially hereditary, but taking good care of your skin will keep your pores smallest. Warmth causes your pores to open. That is why you should use warm water to wash your face. When your skin is clean, you should follow warmth with coolness, which causes your pores to close.





Make sure you are properly moisturizing your skin, too. If your skin is too dry, your pores produce excessive amounts of oil to compensate for it. This oil, or sebum, which your skin produces can clog your pores, which is what causes pimples.|||I use the avon true porefection series, it seems to work well at controlling acne, %26amp; I%26#039;ve seen a noticeable difference in the size of my pores in just a month.|||neutrogeno|||Biore pore minimizing system. Buy the face wash, toner and moisturizer. It works wonders! And it can be found at any store!|||I kind of have large pores and I use ponds fresh start daily exfoliating cleanser its white in a stand up bottle its says on the front fresh start and it says it has microbeads ,white tea and pure china clay and then i use ponds cool calm and perfected pore shrinking gel toner its like a blue gel and they both work really great you cant really even see my pores anymore and i get complements on my skin all the time i also use dove sensitive skin facial lotion it works great too -good luck !|||HAHA!!....aawww poor baby......HOW BOUT TRY WASHING UR FACE DAILY...THAT WOULD HELP|||honey i kno what you%26#039;re going through





what%26#039;s your diet like???





you%26#039;re routine sounds great BUT eating greasy foods like chips + mayonaise + anything fried + DAIRY will make your skin pores look like yosemite o_O





try eating tomatoes :) and pomigranites :) and berries :) and anything with anti-oxidants ^.^





also try TEA TREE WATER as a toner





and what works like a DREAM to reduse redness is CALAMINE LOTION :) it%26#039;s sooooooooooo the million dollar secret!





xoxoxoxox|||Your pores are never going to %26quot;shrink%26quot;, they are what size they are forever. You can, however, minimize their appearance by keeping your skin clean and free of blackheads that clog pores. Have a good skin care routine (cleanse, tone, moisturize) using products designed for your skin type (i.e. oily, sensitive, acne prone, etc.). If you%26#039;re still not happy, see a dermatologist.|||This is what I have been using for about 6 weeks and I have been seen a reduction in my pores and clearer skin. They are all Mary Kay products.





3-in-1 Cleansing Bar (it%26#039;s a deep cleaner), Blemish Control Toner, Oil Control Lotion 3 (Daytime), Oil-free Hydrating Gel (Night time) and the Microdermabrasion set (once a week only). I also use the Day/Night Solutions for anti-aging benefits (they contain vitamins and peptides); it helps to firm and smooth my skin as well as helping with the pore size. Keep in mind everyone has pores and they are never going to close, they are not suppose to, but you can reduce the size of them. It probably seems like a lot of products, but when you have oily, acne prone skin it really makes a difference. Plus, if you%26#039;re not satisfied, Mary Kay has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Which means you can get your money back instead of wasting it on products that don%26#039;t work. I would give it 4 weeks, but I bet you will see results much, much sooner. I know I have in my own skin.|||you can try to get a prescription on vitamin E it helps with any skin problem, honey contains vitamin, if you put in your face for 10 minutes everyday youll se some changes|||Hi there, just wash your face before bedtime with soap and water, then anythng you see on your face, just don%26#039;t touch them let it be, because the dirt or oil from your hands or fingertips will transfer to your face everytime you touch it.


Goodluck and happy washing!!!|||Just make sure that your moisturizers aren%26#039;t oil-based but water-based! The rest of what you are doing is just fine... Clean morning and night and drink at least 8 glasses of fresh water a day. A daily supplement of omega 3-6-9 would increase your chances for a great-looking and healthy skin! Vitamin E and C would be a close second best choice! Good health to you!|||a toner and lotion for oily skin


(mary kay works great)|||clearasil|||Dont know if pores can shrink, but they can be made less visible. Try a toner with tea tree or witch hazel, i use both and my pores have greatly reduced. Use a mask once a week too, Neotrogena has a good one for Oily skin which reduces pore appearance.





What would help is finding products that actually improves the texture of your skin. I used to have terrible skin and i tried Lush, a British skincare line thats handmade from pure natural ingredients. Miraculous stuff.





I used their Fresh Farmacy cleanser, tea tree water toner, and have tried the Enzymion and Imperialis moisturisers.


It actually improved the texture of my skin, and the pores were far less visible as were the marks, acne scars etc. It was remarkable, after years of suffering from bad skin, it really saved me.





Their website delivers all over the world US, Canada, Europe, Asia etc . go to lush.com, then find a country site.





Btw, their other products are to die for too :)|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/large鈥?/a>|||Have you tried microdermabrasion? It%26#039;s probably time to go for higher quality brands like lancome or estee lauder. Artistry is compared to these brands and have been around for 35+ yrs and I%26#039;ve been using them for about 5 years now and I get so many compliments on my face even my husband started to compliment me that he sees me everyday i wouldn%26#039;t think he sees a difference.I use the clarifying skin care system, which is the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. You know when a product is working when you start to feel your face tighten and not hurt or sting. I also use the bright idea because my acne then left dark spots which is now dissapearing. I also use the refinishing lotion which minimizes the pores and makes skin velvety soft. I also use the microdermabrasion system which made a huge difference in my face when I started using it. I mean I was seeing change in the other ones I used but when the microdermabrasion came out my face change really fast and smoother skin. http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/products鈥?/a>


I also use the blemish cream on my face just in case little ones pop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment